In a tribute to a hilarious post by the Annoyed Librarian, Stumbling Upon the AL, – in which she responds to various searches that have brought people to her blog – I thought I would share a few odd searches that have landed people at my blog.
My favorite of all time is “things that drive me crazy in bed.” Really, I don’t even want to know – and I’m hoping the person didn’t find anything helpful on my site.
Some other good ones are:
- “what does liason mean” – I’m pretty sure that I’ve never defined it here.
- “my plans for next weekend” – People do some pretty interesting searches on the web. I hope that my plans for next weekend didn’t come up.
- “automatically change american to british” – I guess as a result of my post on Conservapedia, which has garned lots and lots of traffic.
- “my professor yelled at me” – I have no clue what the connection is.
- “what to do about a extramarital affair” – I’m pretty sure that I have no answers for that problem. I know this leads to my post about a certain article that appeared on Forbes.com.
Looking at search terms is wildly addictive – and incredibly fascinating. I can’t help but wonder why some of the people doing these searches clicked on my site.
Anyway, thanks to the Annoyed Librarian for a good laugh!